Monday, 23 June 2014 14:24
Business Benefits for Internet Presence are so vast, almost every aspect of the business as demonstrated below, can have Internet Presence:
- Administration - Send email to eliminate costly long distance phone calls and faxes.
- Customer Service - Post Frequently asked Questions (FAQs) section on your website or fully-featured CRM.
- Recruitment - Recruit targeted and educated workforce from your site or fully-featured HRM
- Employee Training - Use your website to provide staff with educational resources -- tutorials and lessons.
- Sales Management - Use your website as a shopfront for your SalesForce with a fully automated sales workflow, from inquiry to fulfillment.
- Project Management - Your team of project managers and project leaders can post a new project, update and close a project on the go. No need to be office bound.
- Helpdesk / Service Desk - Extend the services your give to your customers, supplies and sub-contractors by having service desk with a technical knowledgebase or quickhelp feature at their disposal.
- Product Gallery - Have a realistic image or video gallery for your products to show to your remote clients withoout them having to drive all the way to your offices.
- and more...
Internet Presence is cost-cutting and eliminating all bariers to a third-world workforce.
Published in Internet Presence